It is not always easy for rural businesses and organisations to access people with the right skills and experience to help with more strategic level planning and project management.
No one understands your issues better than you, but when it comes to scoping out longer term goals and working out the best approach it might be a bit overwhelming. Generic training, programs or group sessions may not bring clarity to your own situation.
PLAN FOR NRM works collaboratively with businesses and organisations to gain clarity on goals, identify the best plan to action, and to ensure efforts are effective and achieving the desired outcomes.
Founded on years of experience, the services provided by PLAN FOR NRM are underpinned by an insightful and comprehensive planning process. With this understanding, your current situation can be easily evaluated and assessed to work out a plan of attack that is right for you.
we work with
- Farming businesses striving for improved sustainability
- Landholders working with neighbours on joint projects
- Landcare Groups planning priorities and implementing projects
- Regional NRM organsiations seeking assistance with planning, reporting, MERI or stakeholder engagement
- Industry organisations developing and delivering programs
- Agri-businesses with innovative solutions seeking help with proposal preparation and sourcing funding
we are good at
- Strategic planning
- Management and Action plans
- Project proposals
- Grant applications
- Monitoring and evaluation plans
- Policies and government submissions
- Project management, reporting, evaluation
Need more help?
Get in touch for a chat.